Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday lunch

Erick is watching football and nebulizing the boys so I thought I would take this time to show you a few pics I have been waiting to find the time to post and tell you a funny story. I think I will post the pics first and hope you hang around to read the story at the end because it will give you a little look into what we deal with as well as a good laugh.

Sweet potatoes w/ cinnamon



pool time






I saved this pic for last for a reason lol
butts


Today at lunch we had an interesting experience. It was barely noon and we were sitting in the Olive garden. The place wasn't super busy but it was starting to fill. We sat in the back near the bathroom and kitchen. The boys were enjoying a bread stick. About that time two tables over from us a group of old women were seated. I start making the bottles. Owen sees the bottles (he is sitting right next to me) and starts making it known that he wants that. I can hear the old women talking. The waitress is standing with them and she gathers their glasses. They had requested to be moved and were pointing at the boys. The waitress tells them that they can have this other table but there is a kid over there too. The women decide to stay. One of them then proceeds to loudly tell me that they are hungry give them a bread stick. It took a lot of self control not to say something to these women. Those that know me in real life know that Im not lying when I say that.

Lunch continued... The women continued to talk about us but the boys were being good and eating. They never were really that loud. People get seated at the table between us and the old ladies. These people were nice and talking to the boys. We are finishing up as they are getting their food. The waitress walks between the tables to pass out their meals. To do so she has her back to us and is on Owen's left. Well I guess she got to close because Owen reached out and goosed her. She screeched and jumped. When she turned around she laughed. We laughed with her when I told her on the bright side it wasnt some creepy man. LOL

3 comments:

  1. LMFAO, thats owen for ya. damn good thing i wasnt there because i dont have that much self control. stupid old bats

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute little butts.there goes Ethan standing up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...he's a mini perv!

    XOXO,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete