Friday, January 29, 2010

Just for Mommy

Every once in awhile you need to do something just for you. I think being a mom we have a hard time doing that. Someone else is always on our minds. The things we need to do are always on our minds. So even when we do something just for us it turns out that it isnt just for us.

Am I being cryptic enough yet? LOL Ok ok. I went and did something that I have been wanting to do. Just for me. But then I got to thinking. And it ended up being something for someone else. Let me know what you think!

Before                                                                      After

So my just for me new look ended up being an 11in braid that was donated to locks of love. :)

1 comment:

  1. the haircut looks good and agrees with you. flirtatious and sassy.
    A very thoughtful idea about donating your hair.

    ReplyDelete