Monday, January 11, 2010

A very late thank you

Last month (I know I am bad) I got a message from a friend telling me she hoped I didnt mind but she knew it was safe. She gave my address to a friend of hers who saw my blog and wanted to send something to the boys. After asking a few questions I decided it was ok.

Not long after that I got a package from a sweet woman who sent the boys all kinds of things. Toys and coloring tools. It was a very nice package that came with an even nicer note.

Well then came my birthday, the holiday, the boys birthday and New Years and before I knew it, it is the next month and I still havent sent a thank you. So I decided to do it here.

To the gifter (I am not calling her by name out of respect and privacy)

Thank you so much for reading my blog and caring enough to want to send my boys such a kind and generous gift. They love the trains. I cant wait to see how they do with the crayons. Mega Blokx are a big hit. Again thank you so much. I am sorry it took me so long to write this I should have done it sooner.

Love,
Amber, Erick, Owen and Ethan

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amber!

    It brings me great joy to know that it can go to such a great family.

    It took a very nice friend to graciously go out of her way to make this happen! She is the one to be thanked.

    Remember, anytime! :)

    Take Care! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man could you be any more humble?! Serioulsy Habs! You are a saint. :) One of the nicest ones I know!!!

    ReplyDelete