Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bad Dr no cookie

I dont think I will make another appointment with him and if I happen to go into labor on his day I think I will just cross my legs and hold them in til I get a new Dr.

First off he was the first of the 6 Drs I have seen in the practice that didn't even glance in my chart before my appointment. He didn't even know we were having twins.

Then He delighted in pointing out things that I was wrong about (baby locations and EDD). He actually told me that in my chart there were 4 EDD and none of them were the one I was saying. Funny because the one I am telling you is the one that they have been telling me for more then 20 weeks.

Then when I asked if I should be concerned that in less then a week I have lost 8 lbs he told me not to worry there is more then enough weight there. Thanks buddy I know Im fat I was actually seeing the Dr and lost 40 lbs before I got pregnant you would know that if you have read any of my chart.

So now I am up a grand total of 15 lbs and cant wait til next week to see the Dr I like. I have a lot of questions but got sick of trying to talk to the jack ass.

2 comments:

  1. What a jerk! It seriously aggrivates me when medical people don't read your chart and talk to you like an idiot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I would be pissed!! Sorry he's such a jerk. :(

    ReplyDelete