Tuesday, February 10, 2009

To sleep for chance to dream

Well it is 11:38pm and rather than being in my nice warm bed I am on here writing. A few min ago when I noticed that it was after 11:30 I figured that at this point I might as well stay up because by the time I get into bed and comfy it will be time for the boys to get up and eat. This is getting easier and easier which is strange because last night I got about 2.5 hrs and the night before though was more still wasnt 8 hrs.

So the whole sit the boys up for an hour after eating doesnt work. They are just as likely to spit up if we hold them for an hour and put them down as they are if we hold them for 30 min and put them down. So now we are trying mixing formulas if that doesnt work we will add rice cereal to the bottles. Today it wasnt formula coming up but chunky water ... yum.

The boys are getting stronger and more vocal. Again Owen rolled over while no one was in the room. Of course the little stinker wont do it when we are looking. They both are holding heads up and looking around for short bits. They also squawk in conversation. It is so funny to watch Chloe's reaction when she yells at them and they yell back.

Things are still in the air for a lot of things with the boys but I wouldnt trade it for the world. Yeah some days are tiring and I want nothing more than to take a nap but when you look in those little eyes you just melt. Owen has this big pouty lip that would make you hand over your life savings if that is what he wanted and Ethan has this little half smile that makes up for all the tears and vomit.

1 comment:

  1. chloe doesnt like it at all that they can now yell back at her.

    ReplyDelete