Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall

All over my online community I was seeing these cute pictures of babies with pumpkins and fall pictures. I thought man I need pictures of the boys with pumpkins. So we went to the local farm here and put the boys in the pumpkins like we did Chloe last year. This is what I got....






And how can we forget this one....


So we move to the grass thinking maybe little pumpkins are better and we can get some good ones with the little pumpkins... We got these...




Then they figured out that they could pick and eat the grass or crawl away.




So in my mind I gave up on cute fall pictures. I mean you can see what I was dealing with. Erick and I decided that we were going to take a family trip up to Apple Hill. I hadnt been sense I was a kid and Erick had never been. Well we missed our chance to go with friends but when we did go we found a really good farm (#20) and got some GREAT shots. (oh and the boys love apple donuts)






I am so happy with these pictures and that fall is officially here!

3 comments:

  1. They are too cute. You got some really great shots of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay they are soo cute!I am goinig to call you later to talk about tommorrow. happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say...I think you got some great shots! They're getting so big.

    ReplyDelete