Sunday, October 11, 2009

Im baaaaaccckkkk

We survived the move if just barely. Moving is hard. Moving with kids is harder. moving with kids when you have a fever of 103 and cant eat or drink because of the pain is the worst. For a few days before the move I had been telling Erick that I wasnt feeling well. I was functional, couldnt place what I was feeling, really thought that the stress of the move was getting to me. That theory went out the window when on the day of the move I couldnt swallow. It was hard to breathe. I had the chills. When I finally sat to take my temp it was 103. My fever didnt go under 100 for 2 days so I went to the Dr. I had tonsillitis. Yeah really not fun at all.

To add to the fun Erick and I have been together 7 years (yes we still celebrate that anniversary it is Oct 5th) and I couldnt even kiss him. I really was not even functional. I told Erick I was going to lay down for a quick nap and slept 3 hrs. Then went back to bed for the night 2 hrs later. I can still feel my body fighting the infection but at least I am not contagious anymore. Though I am taking more naps then I have sense the boys were newborns.

While all this was going on the boys had an appointment for their 9 month check.
Owen
18lb 10 oz 18%ile
27 in 10%ile
46 cm 69%ile

Ethan
20 lb 7 oz 47%ile
27 in 10%ile
45.5 cm 54%ile

So both boys have dropped on the chart for weight but they are a lot more active now. They are fast little buggers and are learning how to climb (thanks mom) and pass between objects. They love each other and are the best of friends. They look for each other and do this kissy thing that I have yet to catch with the camera.

So overall we are in a good place right now not only as a family and mentally but a good living space. As soon as I find the box with the camera cord I have all kinds of pics to post.

1 comment:

  1. hooray you are back. missed your news. glad you are feeling better. looking forward to pics.

    ReplyDelete