Thursday, October 15, 2009

Light a candle

I am lighting a candle ... are you?

Oct is Infant and Pregnancy Loss Awareness month.

Please remember and honor the babies that were to beautiful for earth with us by lighting your candle at 7pm, TODAY for the "wave of light".

Light your candle at 7pm (all time zones) and keep lit for AT LEAST 1hr, this will create a continuous wave of light across the entire world in honor of lost babies!

Please re-post this to spread the word.

I am lighting a few for friends and one for my niece kenzie please join me.

An Angel in the book of life
Wrote down her baby's birth
And Whispered as she closed the book
too beautiful for earth

2 comments:

  1. Mine were lit! Thank you for lighting one for me. You have no idea how much that means to me.

    ReplyDelete