Saturday, June 5, 2010

1 perfect baby

Ultrasounds are exciting and terrifying all at once. You go in and you lay down. If it is early you have to take of your pants. If you are lucky you have someone with you in case the news isnt great or in case it is outstanding. Then the Dr comes in and in my case puts the wand in (I have never seen Erick's eyes so big) and you get to see it. A perfect baby. Two years ago our journey of trying to get pregnant and all the difficulty was pushed aside as we viewed our perfect little baby. For the next for weeks we were blissfully ignorant as to what lay in store for us. But in that instant of seeing what we created on that screen our worlds changed. It was real and I was pregnant.

*** Sorry if I fooled you but nope this is about the boys and I am not currently pregnant***

No comments:

Post a Comment