Wednesday, June 30, 2010

18 months

I know it is a little late (only a few days) but let me tell you those few days have been rough. The boys are talking more but understanding less so it seems. They both are blessed with their father's selective listening. They are finding joy in finding new "rules" to break. They are teaming up to try and open doors and climb on things. They are dropping a nap. Among other things.Really it has been a difficult time for us all. We are also getting back into the swing of things after vacation, a virus and teething. Yeah things in our house have been fun. We have played with potty chairs but nothing solid and only 1 success each. So now that I have given you a glimpse of the hard things going on in our house lets talk about the good.

The boys are growing bigger and stronger every single day (Official weight and height on the 16th). They are SMART. Oh so smart. Sometimes they are way to smart for my or their own good. They are repeating EVERYTHING. They only have to hear it once and they are using it in context. Sentences are forming and getting longer. Simple commands are being followed (when they want to). Owen knows all of his body parts (we are still working on cheeks because he likes you to pinch them). Ethan is using sentences daily. I am so proud of my boys.... Even when they drive me batty.

No comments:

Post a Comment