Thursday, August 26, 2010

101 in 1001 more done

You can always see my list HERE but I am happy to report I got to cross a few off my list.

6.Start planning how to buy a house
No we are not buying now but we are researching and talking to people. We are seeing what our options are and getting out ducks in a row.

28.See a movie in the theater
Erick and I went on a date night and saw Inception. My mom watched the boys and we went to dinner out after the movie. The theater here is showing all movies for $5 on Tuesdays. When Erick got off work I told him he had 5 min to be in the car or I was leaving him. He had now clue of the plan or anything. It was great fun.

33.Transition the boys to big boy beds
As you read the boys are in big boy beds. We need to get them twin beds but for now they are in day beds because their cribs convert. Night time is going great naps are another story.

73.Let the boys touch a starfish
Last time we went to Monterey to visit we took the boys to visit the fish. I think I told you about it. We had the boys on the harnesses. Well they also got to touch starfish. Owen just wanted to splash in the water.

100. Teach the boys to say "I love you mommy/daddy"
I finally heard these sweet words in the car the other day. melted my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Hearing, "I Love You Mom" is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if I'm posting this comment again, but...

    I LOVE hearing, "I Love You Mom!" and I imagine your boys say it very sweetly.

    ReplyDelete