Friday, August 20, 2010

IUD out

Friday Aug 20th 2010

OMG it is so much easier to get an IUD out than it was to get it in. I just wish they didnt make you sit in the paper clothes by yourself in the tiny room for so long. I personally would rather sit in the waiting room for a little longer rather then sit in the tiny little room by myself, no TV, wearing nothing but a paper vest and a paper lap blanket.

Can I just say I love my OBGYN. He is wonderful. Today he talked to me and calmed all my fears. Then when it came time to remove the IUD he continued to talk and relax me. He asked if I was sure I wanted it out. I told him I was. He responded good because it is out already. It was that easy. He wants me to start metformin to aid in the whole getting pregnant thing. We will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment