Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cheese and chairs

Today is a jammy day. The boys are teething and not feeling well. They are dripping snot and have a touch of the runs. All this is normal teething stuff that I hope to be over soon. Despite all this they are still very funny and extremely cute (when they are not destroying things).

This morning I got out the camera (something I have been bad about lately). I also got out these folding chairs that grandma got them. The two things combined made for cuteness (at least for a few min). I dont know where they learned it but the boys said "cheese" when they saw the camera.








From last week:
Coming home from the State fair.

1 comment:

  1. The boys are growing up way too fast! Every new picture you post they look older and older!

    ReplyDelete