Thursday, August 19, 2010

tomorrow

Thursday Aug 19th 2010

Erick and I made the choice to move forward with our family. I havent had many/any people to really talk with this about so I am putting it here and now posting it til later.

Tomorrow I get my IUD out. I have wanted it out for a long time. I have been trying to get it out sense May. I am both excited and scared for this. I am so ready for another baby. I think the boys would be great big brothers. But change is never easy. When change is full of waiting it is even harder.

I dont look forward to the trying part. It takes an emotional toll on the body and mind. I dont look forward to the questions we will surely get when everyone finds out that (one) we were trying and (hopefully two) we are pregnant. People are stupid and cant control their mouths. They tend to say hurtful things before they even know they have said them. We are all the same I have done it too.

Erick is really excited to start this process again. I think in some ways he is more ready than I am. The problem is he doesnt get the looks and the comments.

Ahhhh life is full of challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment