Monday, January 12, 2009

week 2

Things have been going really smoothly. I count my blessings that I have such easy babies. Both boys are taking in 2 oz at a feeding and sleeping really well. The hiccups are the only thing that really limit sleep. Both boys get them about twice a day.

Today Ethan and I had appointments. Mine again was first. My incision looks great according to the Dr I dont have to go back for another 4 weeks when I get cleared. The best news though has to do with the scale. I am down 4 lbs from last week. That is 4 lbs under my pre-pregnancy weight and just 2lbs above my lowest point in my weight loss over the last year.

Ethan's appointment went just as well. He gained and gained a lot. My little chunker put on 14oz. Yep you read right 14oz in 7 days. During Ethan's appointment we also found out that Owen has a blocked duct so his eye is kinda goopy.

Now what you have all been waiting for....PICS!


a few days old


New Years...first day home


One week old


compared to a teddy bear and a paper my boys are small


in car seats...12 days old


play time today


Jan 8th


nap time today

So can you see the size difference? So much has changed in them already. Time is just going to fast.

2 comments: