Saturday, January 10, 2009

Where have the 2 weeks gone

I am very happy to say that both the boys, Erick and I are doing much better. We seem to have found our first grove. The boys are eating more consistently and we are getting a fair amount of sleep. We are going to start extending the night time feedings and seeing if we can get away with that. Wish us luck. If it doesn't work at least I still have one more week with Erick home. Monday we find out just how much Ethan has gained. He doesn't even look like the same baby (I will post pics when I have a weight update). Both boys have found their voices and are very sure that diaper changes are not their favorite things. That makes the 3 am changes really hard because they are LOUD. Both boys are in newborn diapers and moving into the clothes. Some preemie stuff is to small and some fits just right. I only have 4 outfits that they haven't worn at all. I am trying to get all the stuff we were given at least worn once. The boys love the boppys and love to nap in them on the couch next to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment