Thursday, May 28, 2009

5 months old

My little men are so big. They are doing all kind of things now. Smiling, laughing, sleeping 12-13 hrs. Owen is rolling. They are both very social and love to do raspberries.

I dont have weight checks but I did have an in home eval for development. Owen passed with flying colors scoring 4-5 months in every area (they consider the boys 4 months). Ethan passed all categories but one. Ethan is behind in his motor skills. He doesnt reach, roll or track close silent objects. So he scored a 2-3 month in that area. BUT he scored a 5-6 month on one are of the category because he can sit unassisted. So he just needs a little help and we will be getting it. They are going to come and work with him in home 4 hrs a month for the next 6 months. They will evaluate his vision in 3 months and I will learn what I need to do to help him. One thing I was told was not to have him stand because he locks his body. They want him to loosen up. At least we are getting the help now.

No comments:

Post a Comment