Sunday, May 3, 2009

busy busy busy

Yesterday the boys got to spend the day with Grandma (Erick's mom) while Erick and I watched Wicked in SF. The play was entertaining, the costumes were AMAZING, and the music was good. What I don't understand is how they can change the story so much as to take the dark ending and turn it happy. There were a few other aspects that bothered me like the scarecrow and tin man.

After the play we went and got the boys and headed to dinner. We went to the Rainforest Cafe. The boys loved it (well once they were both awake). It is like sensory overload in there but the boys absolutely loved having everything to look at. I was just happy we were in the under water area because there weren't all the scary monkeys. From there we headed home and they boys went to bed.

Today is miss Chloe's first birthday party. I put off my job for the party til today so I am doing it now. After the party we are going to get our first family pics done.

Tomorrow is a nutrition class and lunch with a high school friend. Then I get to spend the rest of the week getting ready for our 2 week vaca. yep busy busy busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment