Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary

In just two short hours it is my 4th wedding anniversary. Wow four years married, after a 2 year engagement (to the day) and a 7 month courtship. Four years married to a wonderful man. It seems like only yesterday. I am sitting here trying to remember my wedding and its funny what I remember. I remember all the stuff that went wrong. It rained, the flowers weren't right, people kept bugging me while I was getting ready, people in the photos because they wanted to talk to me, Erick forgetting to help me up....I could go on and on. BUT with everything that went wrong EVERYTHING went right. I got to marry an amazing guy who turned out to be an amazing father. We were made for each other.



To my wonderful husband:

You are my one and only true love. You were my first everything and you will be my last. I couldn't ask for anyone better than you. Some people search their whole lives for a love like ours and never find it. I am so happy I found you. You make everything and nothing matter all at once. To this day when I see you my heart skips a beat. Forever started 5-8-05... My love ....forever and ever. I LOVE YOU<3

1 comment: