Tuesday, March 25, 2008

And the results are...

PASSED!  Masters orals went great.   Except that one of the people kept asking leading questions that took forever to say.  I really think that one of the questions took him 5 min to spit out.  I passed though so really what do I care.  Now all I have to do is get through the rest of the course work.  I will walk on May 17th and finish my last class 5 weeks later with a total of 40 graduate level units.  I am very excited because that means only 5 units to the next pay raise. hehehe.  

To celebrate Erick took me out to The Elephant Bar.  After that we went shopping (only spent a gift card I had been saving).  Then we drove around for oh 2 hours looking at houses.  We found a cute little area that well will watch when we get closer to buying.  To end the night out and begin the night in we rented some movies.

The movie just ended and now it is midnight and Im tired but I am cramping so bad that I want to rip my insides out and bang them on the wall.  Maybe then they will pass out and stop torturing me.  Oh and Erick is being so supportive laying on me to watch the movie cuz that felt so good. NOT!  I know I know you are all thinking why did you let him lay on you if it hurt.  Well long story short because of all the preping for orals meant that he was neglected sense about Thursday.  He wanted so badly to just cuddle and watch a movie so I gave in.  Now I know your new question is well then why didn't you lay on him.  Well... he is a wiggler.  He moves constantly during a movie.  If I am in his lap every time he moves I have to.   

So now he is bed and I am sitting here writing to whoever reads this.  Wondering many things that effect many things and don't know where to start to even write any of them down.  Oh yeah and I have eaten more than my fair share of jelly beans.  At this point I think I need to hit publish, walk away from the bag of beans, brush my teeth and head for bed.  Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment