Monday, March 24, 2008

Still Not As Easy As You Think

I thought I was over these feelings. I guess I just pushed them back. I spent my day today not studying like I needed to be doing for my Masters Orals exam tomorrow but with my mom and sister.  We went shopping, had lunch and played cards (I lost).  To end the day Mom and I went to the doctor with sister for her check up.  She is 34 weeks and they did an ultrasound.  I held it together all day.  OK maybe that is an overstatement I did kinda tell her in Target that I resented her.  Not now but through the whole beginning of her pregnancy.  I was supportive and involved and I lost it on the way home.  When we were at the doctors and my mom and I were getting in the car (sister was setting up her next appointment) she gave me a hug, said she was proud of me but she hopes that it takes us just a little longer.  (UMMMM WHAT??!!)  Glad to hear mom thanks.  I know here reasoning for thinking that way and it couldn't hurt.   However, I didn't need to hear that especially 3 hours after the spotting that decided to show up today started.  This is exciting for me because I will get to start Clomid soon.  Then we can really get this show on the road.  At the same time school is getting a little more demanding so I am sorry this is your warning posts may be academic for a bit.  OK time to get back to work Orals are tomorrow and I still have 3 questions to answer.  Until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment