Friday, March 21, 2008

News

So I just got in from my follow up to talk about my U/S and my blood work.  I am cyst free and look good.  As for blood work Thyroid looks great, FSH and LH both normal.  So I look good I have been cleared to get back in the game.  I have to call on CD 1 and let her know at that point she will call in the Clomid (50 mg) and set my appointment for my CD 21 progesterone check.  With all this I will still continue the Adipax because I am responding well and have dropped 34 pounds to date.  The lower I get the better the chance so I am happy about that.  Oh and she said I could choose to take my Clomid starting on CD 3 or CD 5.  I was told taking it on CD 3 would increase my chance of multiples.  So now I have some talking to do with Erick.  Really it is almost 10 am and today is already the best day I have had in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment